Add: Bld 60, Zhongwu Industrial Park, Xixiang, Baoan, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
PCB, PCBA, Circuit Board manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 6 Layer Immersion Gold PCB Board with UL, ISO, RoHS, Ts, 4 Layer Enig 2u" PCB Board for Electronics, Purple Color PCB Circuit with Double Side and so on.
Xinchenger Electronics is a professional manufacturer of high-tech products who can offer you dielectric constant 2.45 tlx-8 taconic board with competitive price. Just be free to buy good dielectric constant 2.45 tlx-8 taconic board at reasonable price with us and get the datasheet from our suppliers who can working for you.
High Speed Design Frequency PCB Board Special high electromagnetic frequency circuit boards, in general, can be defined as the frequency of the high frequency of 1GHz. Its physical properties, precision, technical parameters required is very high, commonly used in automotive anti-collision systems, satellite systems, radio systems, etc.
The basic characteristics of a high frequency board material requirements are the following:
(1) dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and very stable, usually the smaller the better signal transfer rate and the dielectric constant of the material
Inversely proportional to the square root of high dielectric constant is likely to cause the signal propagation delay.
(2) the dielectric loss (Df) must be small, mainly affect the quality, the smaller the dielectric loss signal transmission of the signal loss is smaller.
(3) as far as possible consistent with the coefficient of thermal expansion of the copper foil, copper foil separated because of inconsistency will cause changes in the hot and cold.
(4) to low water absorption, high water absorption will affect the dielectric constant and dielectric loss when damp.
(5) Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength, etc. must also be good.
Microwave Antenna 4 Layer PCB Board,Radio frequency (RF) and microwave PCB’s are a type of PCB designed to operate on signals in the megahertz to gigahertz frequency ranges (medium frequency to extremely high frequency). These frequency ranges are used for communication signals in everything from cellphones to military radars. The materials used to construct these PCB’s are advanced composites with very specific characteristics for dielectric constant (Er), loss tangent, and CTE (co-efficient of thermal expansion).
High frequency circuit materials with a low stable Er and loss tangent allow for high speed signals to travel through the PCB with less impedance than standard FR-4 PCB materials. These materials can be mixed in the same Stack-Up for optimal performance and economics.
ShenZhen Xinchenger Electronics Co.,Ltd