Detailed Product Description Material:Taconic Layer:4 Color:White Min Line Space:5mil Min Line Width:5mil Copper Thickness:1OZ Board Size: 65*120mm Panel:1 Surface:ENIG 4 Layer Microwave Copper Clad Laminate Taconic PCB Used In LNAs , LNBs , PCS / PCN Antenna System Quick detail: Specification:...
Detailed Product Description
Min Line Space:5mil
Min Line Width:5mil
|Origin:China||Special: Taconic material|
High Speed Design Frequency PCB Board TACONIC high-performance insulating material for microwave, radio frequency (RF) and high-speed digital signal processing (DSP) market with PTFE/type woven glass fiber fabric sheet.This material can be applied to LNAs LNBs, PCS/PCN antenna system, global positioning system (GPS) and UMTS antenna system,And the power amplifier, passive components, collision avoidance radar system, aviation help guide remote control technology and system of the phased array radar.
Taconic materials are UL 94V-0 rated for active devices and high power RF designs.
High Speed Design Frequency PCB Board Special high electromagnetic frequency circuit boards, in general, can be defined as the frequency of the high frequency of 1GHz. Its physical properties, precision, technical parameters required is very high, commonly used in automotive anti-collision systems, satellite systems, radio systems, etc.
The basic characteristics of a high frequency board material requirements are the following:
(1) dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and very stable, usually the smaller the better signal transfer rate and the dielectric constant of the material
Inversely proportional to the square root of high dielectric constant is likely to cause the signal propagation delay.
(2) the dielectric loss (Df) must be small, mainly affect the quality, the smaller the dielectric loss signal transmission of the signal loss is smaller.
(3) as far as possible consistent with the coefficient of thermal expansion of the copper foil, copper foil separated because of inconsistency will cause changes in the hot and cold.
(4) to low water absorption, high water absorption will affect the dielectric constant and dielectric loss when damp.
(5) Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength, etc. must also be good.
Cellular Base Station Antennas and Power Amplifiers
Microwave point to point (P2P) links
Automotive Radar and Sensors
low dielectric loss
RF Identification (RFID) Tags
The stability of the dielectric constant
An extremely low water imbibition
LNB’s for Direct Broadcast Satellites
Microwave Antenna 4 Layer PCB Board,Radio frequency (RF) and microwave PCB’s are a type of PCB designed to operate on signals in the megahertz to gigahertz frequency ranges (medium frequency to extremely high frequency). These frequency ranges are used for communication signals in everything from cellphones to military radars. The materials used to construct these PCB’s are advanced composites with very specific characteristics for dielectric constant (Er), loss tangent, and CTE (co-efficient of thermal expansion).
High frequency circuit materials with a low stable Er and loss tangent allow for high speed signals to travel through the PCB with less impedance than standard FR-4 PCB materials. These materials can be mixed in the same Stack-Up for optimal performance and economics.